In today’s world, we all have an ever-increasing responsibility to take care of the environment. The dock systems we manufacture and sell are purpose-built to be an eco-friendly alternative to traditional wood dock systems, which can release harmful substances into their natural surroundings.
Our modular dock systems are composed of components that are made of materials that are completely harmless to the environment and can be recycled when the intended use is finished.
Partial list of Materials:
- Manufactured with NRA-235 high-performance, general-purpose, UV-stabilized, rotational molding grade resins; these resins offer a balance of toughness, rigidity, environmental stress crack resistance and low temperature impact performance*
- Resin conforms to FDA regulations (21 CFR 177.1520) regarding the use of polyethylene in food contact articles*
- Suitable for processing by an approved recycling facility, or can be disposed of at any US government approved waste disposal facility*
- Not listed by the EPA as a hazardous waste, nor is it formulated to contain materials that are listed hazardous wastes*
- Does not exhibit the hazardous characteristics of ignitability, corrosively or reactivity, and is not formulated with contaminants as determined by the Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (TCLP)*
- EZ-Dock Requires no foam filling
- Uses no wood products, which could be treated with copper, chromium or arsenic (CCA); products that contain CCA can no longer be placed where they are directly in contact with water
- Patented connection coupler (partially funded by the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency) is engineered to be an environmentally friendly product; coupler is made from 90% pre / post-consumer waste recycled rubber